Information on the processing of personal data of online customers pursuant to regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
DATA CONTROLLER: MOOD of Mondinelli Elda with registered office in Gardone Val Trompia (BS), via Valtrompia, 22, and operating as a local unit in Gardone Val Trompia (BS) via G. Matteotti 205. P. Iva 00287820989 C.F. MNDLDE50H68D918D, chap. 25063, tel. 030832353.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO): E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
- Purchase of goods or services online through the site www.mood.fashion or marketplaces connected to it (see registration conditions of the reference marketplace) and managed through the website www.mood.fashion.
- Registration on the site www.mood.fashion through ; membership of any loyalty programs.
- Activation of any exclusive services requested (gift card, order tracking, wishlist, money back guarantee…)
- Participation in contests, events, prize operations, loyalty programs, online and social initiatives.
- Management of reporting and complaints activities, customer care
- Fulfill the obligations established by regulations and by the applicable national and supranational legislation.
- If necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the rights of the Data Controller in court
Extrajudicial debt collection.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT:
- Execution of a contract of which you are a party
- Need to fulfill legal obligations
- Legitimate interest (legal protection)
DATA STORAGE PERIOD:
- Duration of the contract and, after termination, for the ordinary limitation period of 10 years.
- Duration established by law (10 years for administrative-accounting obligations)
- In the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the exhaustion of the terms of practicability of the appeal actions.
OBLIGATORY PROVISION OF DATA:
Personal data and contact details are mandatory for the stipulation of contractual relationships. Subscription to the newsletter or other promotional services for which other explicit consent is required is optional.
The data may be processed by external subjects operating as independent data controllers such as, by way of example, supervisory and control authorities and bodies. All entities that offer electronic payment services on their circuits are also independent cardholders.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external subjects designated as managers, who are given adequate operating instructions. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
Companies that offer payment services, shippers, customer care for order tracking and management.
The data is used exclusively for the management and delivery of the order.
PERSONS AUTHORIZED FOR TREATMENT
The data may be processed by employees of the corporate functions responsible for pursuing the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized for processing and who have received adequate operating instructions.
TOOLS USED FOR DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE
The data may be processed with paper or electronic tools for the sole purposes indicated above.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
There are no data transfers outside the European Union
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY - COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
By contacting by mail to the address MOOD via G. Matteotti 205H, 25063 Gardone Val Trompia (BS), to the kind attention of the Privacy Representative, at tel. 030832353 or by e-mail at email@example.com, interested parties can ask the owner for access to data concerning them, their cancellation, rectification of inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data, limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR, as well as the opposition to the treatment in the hypotheses of legitimate interest of the owner.
Furthermore, in the event that the treatment is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automated tools, the interested parties have the right to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible , to transmit them to another holder without impediments.
Interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and/or profiling purposes, as well as to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling connected to direct marketing. The possibility remains for the interested party who prefers to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional methods, to express his opposition only to the receipt of communications through automated methods.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State in which they usually reside or work or in the State in which the alleged violation occurred.